- Water from the Lake is pumped into concentration ponds to be concentrated by solar energy until it reaches the last pond with a salinity as much as 10 times From original salinity of the Lake.
- The concentrated brine from the 4th pond is pumped into the sodium sulphate plant where it is cooled to crystatize hydrous sodium sulphate, Na2SO4 , H2o (Glauber Salt) which is then dehydrated or anhydrous sodium sulphate, then packed.
- The residual mother liquor, after the recovery of sodium sulphate, is discharged into a set of auxiliary evaporation ponds where sodium chloride (NaCl) is crystatize . It is then harvested, and taken into washing and purification plant, then packed.
- The residual bittern, enriched in magnesium salts, is then discharged into a final set of ponds where it is stored as the raw material for extracting magnesium sulphate (MgSO4.7H2O) and ultra pure sodium chloride (NaCl) salt as secondry product .
* Production of Anhydrous Sodium Sulphate.
* Sodium Chloride(NaCl) salt
* Magnesium Sulphate-Epsom Salt